By Zvi Rappoport,Ilan Marek
a sequence of complex treatises based by means of Professor Saul Patai and less than the final editorship of Professor Zvi Rappoport
The Patai sequence publishes entire reports on all facets of particular sensible teams. each one quantity includes extraordinary surveys on theoretical and computational points, NMR, MS, different spectroscopical tools and analytical chemistry, structural facets, thermochemistry, photochemistry, man made methods and methods, artificial makes use of and purposes in chemical and pharmaceutical industries, organic, biochemical and environmental aspects.
up to now, over a hundred volumes were released within the series.
lately released Titles
* The chemistry of the Cyclopropyl team (Volume 2)
* The chemistry of the Hydrazo Azo and Azozy teams (Volume 2, 2 parts)
* The chemistry of Double-Bonded practical teams (Volume three, 2 parts)
* The chemistry of Organophosphorus Compounds (Volume 4)
* The chemistry of Halides, Pseudo-Halides and Azides (Volume 2, 2 parts)
* The chemistry of the Amino, Nitro and Nitroso teams (2 volumes, 2 parts)
* The chemistry of Dienes and Polyenes (2 volumes)
* The chemistry of natural Derivatives of Gold and Silver
* The chemistry of natural Silicon Compounds (2 volumes, four parts)
* The chemistry of natural Germanium, Tin and Lead Compounds (Volume 2, 2 parts)
* The chemistry of Phenols (2 parts)
* The chemistry of Organolithium Compounds (2 parts)
* The chemistry of Cyclobutanes (2 parts)
* approaching Titles
* The chemistry of Peroxides (Volume 2, 2 parts)
* The chemistry of Organozinc Compounds
* The chemistry of Anilines
The Patai sequence Online
The Patai sequence comes in digital layout on Wiley InterScience. All new titles can be released on-line and a growing to be checklist of older titles is additional each year. it's the final target that every one titles released within the Patai sequence can be to be had in digital format.
Read or Download The Chemistry of Organolithium Compounds, Volume 2: R-Li (Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups) PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Using water as a medium for selling natural reactions has been really overlooked within the improvement of natural synthesis, although it's the solvent during which just about all biochemical approaches happen. Chemists have only in the near past began to relish the large power water has to provide within the improvement of recent artificial reactions and techniques, the place it might probably supply advantages, in either precise chemistry and diminished environmental influence.
This distinctive ebook, drawing at the author’s lifetime adventure, severely evaluates the large literature at the box of Metal-Catalysed Reactions of Hydrocarbons. Emphasis is put on response mechanisms concerning hydrogenation, hydrogenolysis, skeletal and positional isomerisation, and trade reactions.
This publication used to be constructed from the complaints of the 2d North American Tan nin convention held in Houghton, Michigan, June, 1991. the target of this con ference was once to collect individuals with a standard curiosity in plant polyphenols and to advertise interdisciplinary interactions that would bring about a big gamble ter comprehend ing of the significance of those ingredients.
Catalysis in natural Syntheses 1977 is a suite of papers awarded on the 6th convention on Catalysis in natural Syntheses, held in Boston through the natural Reactions Catalysis Society on might 10-11, 1976. This booklet comprises 15 chapters that in particular contemplate the homogeneous and heterogeneous features of catalysis.
- The Chemistry of Heterocycles: Structures, Reactions, Synthesis, and Applications
- Transforming Sustainability Strategy into Action: The Chemical Industry
- Hypervalent Iodine in Organic Synthesis (Best Synthetic Methods)
- Handbook of Chiral Chemicals, Second Edition
Extra info for The Chemistry of Organolithium Compounds, Volume 2: R-Li (Patai's Chemistry of Functional Groups)