By V. A. Khripach,V. N. Zhabinskii,A. E. de Groot
BRASSINOSTEROIDS: a brand new type of Plant Hormones covers:
- Structures and classification
- Isolation and spectroscopic determination
- Biosynthesis and metabolism
- Natural product synthesis
- Physiological mode of action
- Structure-activity relationships
- Practical purposes in agriculture
Read or Download Brassinosteroids: A New Class of Plant Hormones PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Using water as a medium for selling natural reactions has been particularly overlooked within the improvement of natural synthesis, although it's the solvent within which just about all biochemical strategies occur. Chemists have just recently began to savor the large strength water has to provide within the improvement of latest artificial reactions and techniques, the place it may well supply advantages, in either designated chemistry and decreased environmental impression.
This precise booklet, drawing at the author’s lifetime adventure, significantly evaluates the huge literature at the box of Metal-Catalysed Reactions of Hydrocarbons. Emphasis is put on response mechanisms related to hydrogenation, hydrogenolysis, skeletal and positional isomerisation, and trade reactions.
This booklet used to be built from the lawsuits of the 2d North American Tan nin convention held in Houghton, Michigan, June, 1991. the target of this con ference used to be to compile individuals with a standard curiosity in plant polyphenols and to advertise interdisciplinary interactions that would bring about of venture ter comprehend ing of the significance of those elements.
Catalysis in natural Syntheses 1977 is a suite of papers provided on the 6th convention on Catalysis in natural Syntheses, held in Boston by way of the natural Reactions Catalysis Society on might 10-11, 1976. This booklet comprises 15 chapters that in particular reflect on the homogeneous and heterogeneous features of catalysis.
- Organic Chemistry Demystified 2/E
- Synthesis of Saturated Oxygenated Heterocycles I: 5- and 6-Membered Rings (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- Zuckersüße Chemie: Kohlenhydrate and Co (German Edition)
- Nitrenes and Nitrenium Ions (Wiley Series of Reactive Intermediates in Chemistry and Biology)
Additional info for Brassinosteroids: A New Class of Plant Hormones