By Lisa M. Stone
The new sixth variation of center evaluate for serious Care Nursing is helping readers verify and construct their wisdom of severe care nursing as they organize for the certification examination. The ebook contains 3 200-question pattern examinations that supply wide perform and assessment key content material. An in-depth motive, entire with references, is incorporated for every query. Written less than the authority of the yank organization for Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), this e-book is a perfect examine instrument to facilitate practise for severe care nursing certification. This name comprises extra electronic media whilst bought in print structure. For this electronic booklet variation, media content material isn't included.
- Based on center Curriculum for serious Care Nursing, sixth variation, the assessment is designed to stick with in addition to the middle text.
- Three separate pattern examinations every one handle the entire variety of significant components in serious care nursing and problem readers' mastery of the basic wisdom base within the distinctiveness.
- Answers are supplied for every query, observed through rationales and references, to help readers in construction their wisdom.
- Each exam mirrors the certification exam content material, multiple-choice query structure, and content material distribution, giving readers lifelike perform for the examination.
- Contains a evaluation of the synergy version, together with specialist Care and moral perform.
- Contains a evaluate of the AHRQ and JCAHO evidence-based perform instructions which are integrated in middle Curriculum for serious Care Nursing, sixth Ed.
Read Online or Download AACN Certification and Core Review for High Acuity and Critical Care - E-Book (Alspach, AACN Certification and Core Review for High Acuity and Critical Care) PDF
Best nursing books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2005 im Fachbereich Pflegemanagement / Sozialmanagement, be aware: 1,3, Katholische Fachhochschule Mainz, 10 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Der Begriff der Pflegevisite ist in der deutschsprachigen Literatur seit den 80er Jahren zu finden, aber die ersten konzeptuellen Definitionen wurden erst Anfang der 90er Jahre vorgestellt.
A Doody's middle name! "[This publication] addresses concerns that minimize throughout a variety of top practices and the impression of expertise on studying. [It comprises] sound rules, new and artistic rules, [and] many implications for destiny examine. What can and can't study on-line? How are school most sensible assisted in studying a brand new position?
An figuring out of the theories that form and outline psychological wellbeing and fitness coverage and perform is vital for each psychological future health nurse. This booklet grants the data you want to comprehend these advanced and ranging theories, suggestions and ways. It permits you to deconstruct psychological health and wellbeing and develop into a severe practitioner by means of drawing on a wealth of literature and examine.
Akademische Arbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich Pflegemanagement / Sozialmanagement, be aware: 1,2, Steinbeis-Hochschule Berlin (Steinbeis-Business-Academy), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Seit den frühesten Anfängen entwickelten die Menschen über Jahrhunderte hinweg Rituale und veränderten immer wieder ihre Einstellungen gegenüber Kranken, Sterbenden und Toten.
- Midwifery Essentials: Postnatal E-Book: Volume 4
- Nurses After War: The Reintegration Experience of Nurses Returning from Iraq and Afghanistan
- ACUTE & CRITICAL CARE NURSE PRACTITIONER: CASES IN DIAGNOSTIC REASONING (Nursing)
- New Nurse? How to Get, Keep and LOVE Your First Nursing Job!: How to Get, Keep and LOVE Your First Nursing Job! (New Graduate Nurse, new nurse books, new ... nurse gifts, graduate nursing books,)
- Geistes- und Sozialwissenschaften: Kurzlehrbuch für Pflegeberufe (Bunte Reihe) (German Edition)
Additional resources for AACN Certification and Core Review for High Acuity and Critical Care - E-Book (Alspach, AACN Certification and Core Review for High Acuity and Critical Care)